Summer

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall is finally here!

Fall is finally here in Texas! We've been waiting. We've had a lot going on in our family this past September. Tonight we get to see my brother Josh as he quickly stops in DFW airport to go home to Utah from his mission in Equador. It will be a great way to end our September.

The kids have been going to school about 5 weeks now and love it. Chase has realized that 3rd grade is a lot harder than K-2 and works hard. Samantha has the funnest teacher and loves to go everyday. She goes 7 hours a day and comes home tired but she loves it all! Art of course is her favorite part. Ryan is getting use to being with just Mom all day and is beginning to enjoy that. He also gets a lot more playdates with his little friends now.

Also, Chase is still going strong in piano and scouts and is now doing flag football which I think he really likes. Daddy is the assistant coach and he likes the time spent with his Dad. They also try to squeeze weekly golf lessons together on the weekends.

Samantha loved soccer last year but she has decided that she really likes GYM/Dance class also. On Thursday for one hour she gets to go to gym/tap/ballet class with her friends and she has loved it! She has learned a lot and has gained some good physical skills as well as confidence.

As for Kelly and I most of you already know that baby number 4 is arriving in March to our family and we are excited!!!! The kids can hardly wait to find out what it will be. Samantha of course prays for a girl, but she understands that God answers prayers in the way He sees best. I'm 17 weeks now so we'll see soon! I feel a ot better now that the obsession with food is gone. I also got released from my calling in the RS Presidency/Enrichment counselor. This release has helped me relax a little now. However, I really liked that calling. To every thing there is a season. Happy Fall!

Enjoy our latest September pictures on SlideShow!

1 comment:

Baird Family said...

So we are so excited that you all have a blog now. It is so fun to see the kids on a "regular" bases. hehe.
So I think the best way to tell you how to do the background for your blog is this.
On my page, go to Ryan and Rachelle White, on her page she has a link for different things and one of them is backgrounds. If you have any questions let me know.
We are looking forward to finding out if we will have a boy or a girl cousin. Let us know.
Love you guys. I updated our blog so check it out.
Rhonda