




Here's some recent portraits of the kids. Even though I was dog sick that day with the stomach flu the kids turned out shining stars in their portraits despite how I felt. I'm glad I did it because they look so much better than school pictures and they cost a lot less for what you get and you get them on computer! We are headed to Lisa and Mark's in Little Rock for Thanksgiving next week (5 hour drive). We have had a calm month of November-not much different to speak of other than everyone is doing real well! The baby is a boy and he is doing very well also. We do have so much to be thankful for!
2 comments:
What cute kiddos you have! Your blog looks great. Hope your Thanksgiving is good and you actually feel good enough to eat the grub!
Those are some dang cute Priestley kids. I love the pictures, where did you go for them. We will sure miss you on Thanksgiving, but we hope you have a good time. We love you all.
The Baird Family
Post a Comment