We are so excited for your new arrival!! I am getting your blanket done and will get it shipped soon. Mom is looking forward to visiting you all. We wish we were going with her. The kiddos look so good. We are so proud of Chase and Samantha for both getting those awards. Good Job kids and good job Dad and Mom. Tell everyone hello and give big hugs and kisses.
I can't believe you look this hot and are 8 months prego!! You go, mama!!! I'm sooo excited for you and your family. I can't wait to hold that baby! Lots of love to you... -Penny
2 comments:
We are so excited for your new arrival!! I am getting your blanket done and will get it shipped soon. Mom is looking forward to visiting you all. We wish we were going with her. The kiddos look so good. We are so proud of Chase and Samantha for both getting those awards. Good Job kids and good job Dad and Mom. Tell everyone hello and give big hugs and kisses.
I can't believe you look this hot and are 8 months prego!! You go, mama!!! I'm sooo excited for you and your family. I can't wait to hold that baby! Lots of love to you... -Penny
Post a Comment