Brycee loves to make messes
Brycee loves to play with his HORSIES
Brycee loves to laugh
Brycee is grumpy in the mornings, but he sure LOVES his "BICKY BOUSE" PJ's!
Brycee loves to play outside
Brycee loves to play inside
Brycee loves to eat!
Pics from Brycee's Special Day!
Brycee loves "Uppy Cakes" and "horsies" so his cake became a combo. I had to take a picture immediately because I knew it wouldn't survive the day and I was right...I only wish I would've taken a picture of the end result!
Brycee's has his very own little chair now!
We went to Stonebriar Mall to Barnes and Noble, Disney Store, and the Lego store...Bryce and the kids favorite stores and then we did what Bryce LOVED most.....
Bryce opened his gifts very slowly! The kids couldn't keep waiting... ;0


1 comment:
Cute cute cute. I love the pic of him in his own chair--pure satisfaction. Happy Birthday Bryce!
Post a Comment