Summer

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Ryan's had a busy week......


Ryan's new SPY GLASSES  :D

One of Ryan's creative ideas with garbage.  He played with this for 3 days in a row!  I wouldn't let Bryce do it...his head was too small!!  I still to this day don't know what he was imagining.  :D

Ryan lost his first tooth this week!

Ryan's Kindergarten Program.  They wore their favorite outfits.  Ryan's was his Dinosaur Hunter shirt. His teacher read "Ryan is growing faster than his shirt"while he "walked" and showed off his fashion.  We have a cute video of it.  They sang some cute songs that I love to hear Ryan sing, "I Like Being Me", "Friends Forever", "Zippidity Doo-Dah", and others.


Grandma came to see the program and Ryan was surprised by that and very happy with his cookies also. :)


Ryan's soccer team the "Red Watermelons" are getting so much better this Spring season.  Ryan personally is liking soccer a lot more now.  He hustles to the ball and is a good defender!

No comments: