Summer

Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmassing and more Christmassing.....



Kelly showing Ryan his Apple Ipad he won at his Christmas party at work. It's not very often you win a prize like that!

Ryan and Bryce were more excited to finally eat the gingerbread house than christmas itself.  They were counting down the days to Dec 23rd to when I said they could devour it!


Ryan's favorite thing about Christmas this year was the wrapping paper and the bows.  There was many times when if I couldn't find enough bows I knew that they were under his tree or on his head.  :

Pace Family Christmas Party at our house

 BYU BASKETBALL WITH COUSINS!!



Christmas at the Priestley's

Grandpa got a air hockey table.  The kids probably spent 1/3 of their hours playing it together and 1/3 sleeping.  :)

The cousin gift exchange is always an exciting event!


Bryce and Masen
Ryan and Kasey


Samantha and Savannah

Chase and Jadyn




No comments: