Summer

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Happy Valentines Day!


To me Valentines Day and Halloween are my least favorite holidays....partly because I don't appreciate how much CANDY my kids get that they plow through.  ;( But, these past years we have decided to make the most exciting part of Valentines Day at dinnertime as a family.  We decorated with the few decors Sam and I have made together...


Then we eat a special Valentine dinner and give a toast to the love we have for each other.  We go around and each tell one thing we love about each person and give gifts.  (I didn't get pictures because some moments in life should never be interrupted with the picture-taking.) This has been a tradition that has made this holiday a little more bearable!  Not to mention of course the "SWEET" rewards of motherhood and wifehood....love notes and chocolate at the end of the day!










No comments: