Daddy talks and touches newly born Chase for first time.
Daddy and Grandpa Frank give him a name and a blessing
Mom touches Chase and sees him for the first time before he gets life flighted down to Utah Valley.

14 years ago today, Kelly and I became parents for the first time and I gave birth to a 3 lb.
preemie we named Heber Chase Priestley. We at first thought this little baby wouldn't make it but we were blessed with the Spirit and with peace knowing that things will work out and that he will be ok.
Chase is going into the 8th grade this year. He's almost a man!
He is really growing handsome...isn't he?
He's a joy to have around...and to think we almost didn't have him here with us.... So thankful for modern technology, medicine, and FAITH!
Ryan and Sam also started school today. Whew! Sam is in 5th and Ryan is in 2nd.
They were so excited!I couldn't hardly get them to stop and pose for this picture because they wanted to make sure they weren't late....I really am going to miss them being home...(really!)
So Chase and I celebrated both events by going to see the Percy Jackson movie and then our to lunch to Olive Garden. Chase just loves endless pasta bowl!
Ever since Chase was little he's always liked to have a homemade OREO COOKIE "CAKE"
Getting to be a lot of candles on those cookies!
It was a busy but a really great day today! Loved every minute!
So grateful for days like these!







No comments:
Post a Comment