
I was so happy yet sad today as I watched my Ryan talk to Baby Bryce so gently and take care of him. I was happy because it was such a sweet thing to see when I was so afraid that Ryan would be too rough. Not once since we brought Bryce home has Ryan meant to be too rough even though he's just barely 3! I am sad because I had thought that Ryan would be too rough-I didn't trust him and didn't realize that he cares for Bryce as much as the rest of us do. Ryan is a very active 3 year old boy that just wears his little heart on his sleeve and he can seem so rough yet at the same time he can be so gentle and sweet. It also made me sad to see that my Ryan was not the "baby" anymore and that he has grown so much now. I will cherish these last few years with both my little boys at home.............How quickly they willl go by.
1 comment:
Ryan is such a cute little guy, it is hard for me, I really dont even know him. Bryce has more hair than my little Jocelyn, he is such a cutie. I am going to try to get my blog updated this week. we have been crazy. I love seeing all of the pictures. We love and really miss you guys.
rhonda
Post a Comment