Summer

Monday, April 6, 2009

Thinking about my Samantha today...........


My Samantha has changed a lot this year in Kindergarten. She has learned so much and reads and writes so well! She is no longer as reserved, quiet, and as obedient as she use to be. She loves to be silly now and has suddenly become one of the biggest teasers in the family! She loves to play outside more now and doesn't seem to like playing inside like she use to. Her emotions are starting to swing very high and very low as expected. I can't believe her Kindergarten year is almost done! How much she has changed this year! I will cry at her K graduation I know it!

1 comment:

Washington Family said...

Her KG teacher is going to cry, too! Yes, little Sammy Sweetheart has certainly grown a lot this year. I am so proud of her...and am honored to be a part of her life. She is absolutely gorgeous! Just like her mama!