Summer

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Chase!

I can't believe we have a kid in the double digits! Can't believe it's been 10 years! They have been the happiest 10 years of our lives so far. Chase survived his first few months of life and kept fighting to stay. He's had some health issues these last 10 years and he deals with it so well. He is blessed to be here and we are blessed to have him as a son! We love you Chase! Thanks for being such a good kid!
Chase chose to go to Amazing Jake's in Plano and he got to invite one friend and he chose his next door neighbor friend Caleb. We had so much fun there-it will become a favorite I believe. Chase wanted a Pokemon theme birthday (surprise!)and he loved all his gifts.






1 comment:

Baird Family said...

Hello family,
Jocelyn and I LOVED looking at the pictures. Jocelyn knew everyones name, especially little "Bryceie" (skmjojijnsjow, from Jocelyn). We had so much fun with you all and can hardly wait to do it again. Hope everyone had happy birthdays. I tried to call, but no one was home.
The Baird Family