It looks and sounds like everyone is doing well. Bryce is getting to be quite the Priestley chunck.;) I am glad that school is starting off well. We are keeping busy and waiting for our little feller to get here. If I haven't had him by this coming Monday then the Dr. is going to get things going. We will for sure let you know. Love to all. Adam, Rhonda, and Jocelyn
2 comments:
Bryce is such a cutie! I like the sleeping pic. Can't wait to see you.
It looks and sounds like everyone is doing well. Bryce is getting to be quite the Priestley chunck.;) I am glad that school is starting off well. We are keeping busy and waiting for our little feller to get here. If I haven't had him by this coming Monday then the Dr. is going to get things going. We will for sure let you know. Love to all.
Adam, Rhonda, and Jocelyn
Post a Comment