Here are the kids at the Crape Myrtle Trails Run at Craig Ranch Saturday. For 3 years in a row their school had the most participants!
Samantha may just get her 2 front teeth for Christmas again this year just like her bottom ones last year!
That is fun that their school does stuff like that, also kind of fun that Chase and Sammy get to do it together. Hope all is well at your house. I took your advise and got one of those microwave bags, and so far I love them. I guess that it is the tought that I know they are completely clean that I love. Love you all.
1 comment:
That is fun that their school does stuff like that, also kind of fun that Chase and Sammy get to do it together.
Hope all is well at your house.
I took your advise and got one of those microwave bags, and so far I love them. I guess that it is the tought that I know they are completely clean that I love.
Love you all.
Post a Comment