Summer

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve traditions......


The kids always enjoy our tradition of opening their gifts to each other on Christmas Eve....


Then comes one gift from Mom and Dad which this time was PJ's!

Then comes our favorite...the Nativity and the First Christmas is read before bed.


We also try to perform our piano pieces as a little program with the nativity.  Samantha played Silent Night and Jingle Bells at her recital and Chase and I played a beautiful duet version of "What Child is This".  We also were asked to play it at the Relief Society Enrichment Christmas Dinner and then also again in Sacrament Meeting.  Now I think too many people know that I can play the piano! Yikes!  Chase and I loved doing this together and we want to try to do it again in the future and maybe with Samantha next time.  It forces me to practice.

No comments: