We went to Arkansas to visit my sister Lisa, Mark, and kids. We had a blast just hanging out like we always do. I wasn't feeling well. I had gotten a cough in my chest for 2 weeks and then another cold added on so Dr. Mark (as we call him now) helped me get feeling better. As always, we went to the Wonder Place and the kids loved that and went out to some fun places to eat. I'm so glad I am done with that cough!
Emaily and Samantha spent ample time in the arts room
Emily and Ryan
Emily and Samantha
Da Boys
Ryan, Bryce, and Isabelle
Ryan and Bryce are such a pair!
Bryce loved playing with the horse barn
Returning to Texas on Labor Day!
1 comment:
Cute pics! Looks like Zach is giving the finger in the boys' pic (ha ha). Miss you!
Post a Comment