Summer

Thursday, August 23, 2012

More summer fun....


On August 16th, Kelly and I had the opportunity to see WICKED-the broadway musical at the Capitol Theatre to celebrate our "Sweet 16th" Anniversary. 

We also were able to go, our first time, to BYU Education Week as a couple.  There was so much knowledge to soak in that we felt like we were back in our college days!


Here is a couple pictures of Kelly and I at my 20 year Orem High School Reunion.  We doubled with one of my best high school buds Kristen Ott Hogan and her husband.  It was a wonderful night of catching up with old friends and making new ones.




1 comment:

Lisa said...

So I never found out if you liked Wicked. We LOVED it. Hope you had a good time. Oh, and I'm wondering why you didn't post that video of you dancing at the reunion! (heehee)