Our Ryan is turning 9 years old today!
I can't believe that it has been already a year since his baptism.
I am really excited this year because Ryan is now one of my Bear Scouts.
I am excited to be his den leader for one year. It is going to go by too quickly!
This picture from the book, "I'll Love You Forever" reminds me so much of our Ryan.
He is our classic boy!
He is our creative inventor of many clever little things and he loves to take unwanted items and make himself something enjoyable or useful like "duck tape pillows" and "carpet canoes"....
Ryan's Bouncy Ball Collection- He recycled my Ferrero Rocher box :)
Ryan's box of creations and inventions contained under his bed. :)
Wallis and witch are his paper friends hanging devotedly in his room. :D
We just love you Ryan!
Happy Birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment