Summer

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Our baby is 6! We are getting old......

Happy 6th Birthday Bryce!
 
For Bryce's Kindergarten class on his birthday week he gets to be
"KING FOR A WEEK"
and so with that he and I have made a poster all about him and since I couldn't put the poster on here I decided to post the same pics that we used for his poster.  It describes Brycee real well.
 
Bryce was named after Bryce Canyon...
 
Bryce was born in TEXAS and is the YOUNGEST in his family...
 
 
 
BRYCE takes care of his PETS-
including his fish and birds outside
 

Bryce lost his first tooth...


 Bryce LOVES to hold his baby cousins...
 


Bryce can be very SILLY!
 


 

 Bryce plays SOCCER and likes to SWIM and play in the SNOW...

 

  Bryce likes CAMPING and our FAMILY VACATIONS...
 
 







 
We are so thankful that we have Bryce in our family.
 We love him so much!
 
 
 


No comments: